is this the extended battery to get?

Littleairjordan1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Also what screen protector should I get?i have the ultra crystal steinhill one but it is beaten up so I want a new one, but the thing is this one is not on amazon any more. Any suggestions? An answer asap would be greatly appreciated

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004TEYPMM does it affect your 4g signal ? Also how much more usage do u get? Thanks in advance.

That looks like the original extended. I would check with your local VZW. They were selling them half off.
With this battery I got a full day of use with heavy use and then some. Your mileage will vary.
I use the screen protector from VZW, works decent enough.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
You can get the same battery at the same price from a VZW store right now. I just picked up my second extended battery yesterday. I have the OEM charging cradle that plugs into the wall charger, so I can keep a spare charged. (Getting ready for a business trip with cross-country flights).

They were pushing the other TB accessories they had, too. The window mount is $10, but I use an accessory case, so no go for me.

They brought out their 3-pack of screen protectors but I didn't even ask, because I had those and didn't like them. I use a Zagg I've had since week one (June 2011).