What will be you Tbolt replacement?

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Enjoyed the Thunderbolt running stock, along with a few custom ROMs.
Got a good deal for a Razr Maxx. Still have my upgrade if something else comes out. Had problems with the Maxx, but I think it was due to a faulty SDcard. So far the Maxx has been working great after taking out the faulty SDcard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
My next device will probably be whatever the next nexus is? If Verizon gets something similar to the One X I might go for that too.

ashleygx1990

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I got my thunderbolt on launch day and have dealt with bugs, delayed updates, random reboots, and the kickstand peeling. I have now decided this weekend to part ways with my bolt and move on to a nexus.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Running BAMF Forever 1.11, best ROM I've tried. Can't even imagine still being stock. :O

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Thunderstick Full Blown. I can't imagine still running forever and i did run it for a long time.

Sent from my Thunderstick using Tapatalk

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I am like Frank. Stock. I am not necessarily afraid of rooting, I just don't have the time or inclination to tinker right now. If I still have this phone at the end of my contract, I might go that route.

Best pun in thread. :)

Sent from my Thunderstick using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
whatever phone Verizon gets that is a 4G LTE WORLD Phone. Hopefully this will happen before November.
I doubt it. I think we've seen the last of so called "world" phones that incorporate GSM when it comes to LTE capable phones. I think VZW is gonna wait for the rest of the world to catch up to them in LTE technology and then LTE will be the "world" phone.

-Frank

jdoute13

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it. I think we've seen the last of so called "world" phones that incorporate GSM when it comes to LTE capable phones. I think VZW is gonna wait for the rest of the world to catch up to them in LTE technology and then LTE will be the "world" phone.

-Frank

Unfortunately I think you are right, Frank. I've actually had a couple Verizon reps tell me that LTE is the "world" phone - but the rest of the world hasn't caught up yet. Yes it's true that other countries will be adopting LTE at some point, but the issue will be what frequency.... Our LTE phones still may not be compatible. <sigh>.

Atomic_Monkey

Android monkey
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Because of verizon axing the 1yr upgrades and their new 30 dollar (bend over and take it) upgrade fee i will be very very picky about my next android. It MUST have a removeable battery, a memory card slot, 4.5 or 4.7 inch screen, 8mp rear camera or higher, be fully rootable, and have a 4-1 core processor.

AMEN!

motty69

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade in November. Running Thundershed 1.5 right now and loving it (and I'm usually a Sense guy). I really want to see a One X variant on the Big Red, but would probably be happy with a One S. I just want ICS and dual (or quad) core with a high resolution screen. A kickstand, removable battery and external storage would be nice, but not having them isn't necessarily a deal breaker for me. I would rather stay HTC (last 5 smartphones have been HTC) but if Samsung brings something really nice to Verizon I would consider it.

1gridlok2

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Upgrade is due in Nov also, had the gnex, rezound and the best one, the razor still happy will tbolt running tshed 1.5 . Oct and Nov alot phones should be Avail, can't wait. Maybe note, or tbolt 2 at the razor thiness.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk