new HTC phone on Verizon?

Atomic_Monkey

Android monkey
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
isn't HTC due to put a high end phone on big red? been since the rezound, but I don't hear rumors, unless the one series makes it there, any opinions?

Thirsty1

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I will be waiting for the next high end HTC phone on verizon. My rooted Bolt more than holds its own in the cell phone world. With ICS coming soon I see no need to ditch it. I do have to lock in my unlimited data so I will order a S3 and just sell it. No Sammy or Moto for me.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm not due for an upgrade until November but I think I'm going to do what I used to do, simply purchase the phone without renewing the contract. I'm curious to see what new HTC phone will be out then and I will certainly look at the Nexus phones that will be released around that time given the rumor of 5 manufacturers making Nexus devices. I do like HTC but if Google offers a nice Nexus phone on Verizon, I may just go for it. In the meantime, my TBolt is doing just fine and I am in no rush to be rid of it. Besides, I am eager to get the official ICS release for it. :)

Spacemaker24

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I doubt we'll see a TB2 but I gave no doubt we'll see some sort of new badass HTC on VZW next year. I'm just glad I'm so happy with my TB that I don't feel the need for new phone.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jude526

a22shady

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
HTC is coming out with a New phone which is rumored to be the HTC One XXL Which will be the quad core 4GLTE version again runored that version will be carrying it. Also that It will have the Snapdragon Proc not the Nvidia....

Reactions: rookie83

Atomic_Monkey

Android monkey
Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
love my thunderbolt, hate Sammy and motos screens, but also seems like HTC puts out a lot of lemons. lost the Mic on my first after a week. now my proximity sensor does not work.... heard of a lot rezounds getting warranties too.

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting too, since I just got my s3 and sent it back the next day. I love HTC and look forward to a quality phone with a good camera!

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind the iPhone 5 will be coming out by the end of the year That has got to be the worst kept secret. I am expecting some awesome phones by the end of the year....about the time I can upgrade.

cyborg03

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
The next phone maybe elswhere....they are not letting unlimited plans stay unless you buy the phone out right. Hope they change thier mind.

sent from my rooted thunderbolt

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
The next phone maybe elswhere....they are not letting unlimited plans stay unless you buy the phone out right. Hope they change thier mind.

sent from my rooted thunderbolt

Ain't going to happen. Why would they, they make more money without unlimited data around.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't know I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see anything decent in the second half of this year from HTC/Verizon. The One series and the related Sprint 4G LTE with their non-removable batteries and multi-tasking challenged Sense 4 have been underwhelming to say the least. Then there is the recently released Dinc 4G that at least has a removable battery, but is basically a Dinc2 with LTE. I’m holding out hope for a Thunderbolt successor, but if we do see it, I get a feeling it may not be until next year. :(

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I really hope HTC makes something like the Samsung galaxy note 2 or 1. I want something big within that size and a bigger battery so I don't have to buy a extended though it has been a life saver.

DC Damien

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
New rumors today about a Verizon HTC phone. Super fast and an amazing screen. Perhaps this is in the schedule for those of us with Tbolts and about to come up for a renewal????

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non