Dear Verizon and BestBuy, Please have at least __,____ Thunderbolts ready for us...

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Nice, roughly at 50 devices, only from people familiar with this thread.

Assuming tbolt @ $250, that = $12,500 for a phone that's not even released yet!

Come on vzw, htc, lte antennas, whatever is left - get moving!!

66dude

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
+1 (56)

Can't wait for the TB to come out! When I get it, I will experiment with adding mobile videophone software to it and using the video relay service on the TB (see ZVRS for more info). If I can get it to work, it would be the first time I will ever reach an equal playing field with hearing people on the phone since I lost most of my hearing 30 years ago. :D

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping to show up at VZW store on the 14th (assuming thats the day) and pickup two for the wife and I.

Everyone who is not pre-ordering should storm the stores on the 14th and demand they gives us a phone as the rest of the country can get it from bb and amazon rofl. If they start selling on amazon and bb and Verizon hasn't given us info I do not know what I would say lol. It is like Verizon is in denial about this phone or something lol.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Everyone who is not pre-ordering should storm the stores on the 14th and demand they gives us a phone as the rest of the country can get it from bb and amazon rofl. If they start selling on amazon and bb and Verizon hasn't given us info I do not know what I would say lol. It is like Verizon is in denial about this phone or something lol.

I'm pretty sure you'll find out something from Verizon prior to the 14th if it's indeed launching that day.

IMO they won't allow anyone else to sell it if its not ready on the 14th which is a bit of a scary thought if its still a work-in-progress just a few days from launch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress