I am glad Thunderbolt is not out yet, Look at this one..

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Just depends on what you want.

I don't think that particular device looks too refined from a hardware point of view. The Bolt looks much sleeker & sexier.

Plus they've already stated updates for that device will likely be slow cause of the specific updating that needs to be done to allow proper usage of both screens in the right fashion. No SDK out for that yet.

I'd want to see Kyocera pump out a few high quality handsets with plentiful of happy users first.

HTC knows what they're doing at this point now within the Android universe.

Just MY opinion.

Also... if you're going to keep up with phone hardware news, you can always end up playing the waiting game. Way too quick of an industry right now.

funguy123us

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Also... if you're going to keep up with phone hardware news, you can always end up playing the waiting game. Way too quick of an industry right now.

Well Said... There is always new phone coming.. LOL

If TBolt is pushing to March (i hope not) then this is not too far..

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Not my type but if you like it more power to you in simply don't like the look of the hardware but the concept is nice

Mustang7303

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry, there is nothing about that device that I am impressed with. Crude design getting the two screens together, and it really looks like two substandard screens. Having two crappy screens does not offset one nice screen.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Not something I'm personally finding myself attracted to at all, but everyone has their own tastes. I'm having a hard time believing that a lot of people will buy into this concept, but I've been wrong before.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I cant see people walking around with that either. Now if HTC goes that route and comes out with a higher quality build with Sense on it, i MAY be interested. It's a nice concept but they should have built it a little better.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
That thing is so lame. It can get on the Lamebus to Lameville. I won't be buying that lame phone.

In all seriousness, I think it's good that people are still trying to innovate, but I will pass on that. The Thunderbolt is everything I'll need :)