Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Should I be Worried? H

Hey all,
    I'm stoked as hell to be hearing that the 17th is "all but official now" (christ if i hear them words one more time), yet my upgrade date isn't until the 24th of this month. In a sick way i guess i'm happy that the tb will only be a week young once i pick it up-but should i be worried over tb shortages? I know it will be a hot item but hopefully a week after release stocks should be replenished if need be? Hell they better be, as patient as i have been along with everyone else!
    It's my Thunderbolt, AND I WANT IT NOW!

Global Posts
    978 Global Posts
    ROM
    LiquidICSv1.5 MR3V1 JMOD

Yes.... H

You'll be fine.

I personally think you will be ok. Everything I have been hearing for the most part is that they are shipping alot.

Eeh.. Your best bet would be to get friendly with a sales rep at VZW and see if they'll sit on one for you. Or seeing if they'll really play nice and let you upgrade early
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I do know an old high scool buddy who works at a verizon-and i always gave him rides to school. Hell, this kid owes me!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

scool? Damn am i ******ed right now!
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

Being that its only a few days away, they will most likely give you an early upgrade. I've done it in the past before.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

that would make my day man! May have to go in for a chat! You never know unless you ask!

ROM
    Infected Eternity/stock

I wouldn't be worried.... 9

If anything, be happy that you get to see a week's worth of reviews... Q
    Thunderbolt Saga > Brett Favre Saga
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

yeah true, the extra week gives me time to read them reviews and user experiences on here

just call customer service, they will push your upgrade date up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 19 View Post
    Hey all,
    I'm stoked as hell to be hearing that the 17th is "all but official now" (christ if i hear them words one more time), yet my upgrade date isn't until the 24th of this month.
    I called 611 in February with a week to go, they waived the week and changed my upgraded to actually I think it was 9 days earlier. Give them a call.
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.

Once the tbolt is announced call CS and see if they will let you move your upgrade date up and buy the phone from them. problem solved

A retail store will do it for you as well. If you get the date pushed up via tele-sales (611) you MUST order it over the phone. I know that for a fact.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk