Today's Online Ordering

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
With the high volume of orders this morning it is likely you won't see that reflected as shipped until later today. Telesales said it will most definitely go out today for those that have ordered this early.

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
By default it is 2-day unless you change it via the pulldown to 1-day. Once you do change it, then you're supposed to be able to put in the FREEOVERNT code to have the $8.99 taken off. Is that what you did?

No, when I saw 2 day, I put the code in and it said invalid. So I just chose overnight and paid the $8.99. :(

I guess that is what I did wrong?

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local VZW corporate store this morning about 8:30...there were 10 or so ppl in line when they opened. I was first on the queue (there were 3 ppl with reservations that went before me). So i played with the demo TBolt for a bit until someone helped me, I was told they wouldn't match the online price so I left. Between 330 to have the phone today or 240 to have it tomorrow i chose to wait....tried to get free overnite shipping but it said the offer was expired...

dt

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i opted to chat with someone, who said the overnight coupon code was broken... or something... it's showing 199 for me as well on the website... so ill try to ask them to match it in store, since it doesnt say 250 -50 online discount, it just says 199 for 2 yr contract

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local VZW corporate store this morning about 8:30...there were 10 or so ppl in line when they opened. I was first on the queue (there were 3 ppl with reservations that went before me). So i played with the demo TBolt for a bit until someone helped me, I was told they wouldn't match the online price so I left. Between 330 to have the phone today or 240 to have it tomorrow i chose to wait....tried to get free overnite shipping but it said the offer was expired...

Just call them and they will have it removed or credited later.

lemmegetatthat

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i called to see if i could switch to overnight and they said they couldnt because the order already went to the warehouse, so dont worry about what the online status says

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Wtf is with the pricing differences, do you think that if I call now they will credit my order? I payed 320 but many people are showing 230 with out any discounts.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
No, when I saw 2 day, I put the code in and it said invalid. So I just chose overnight and paid the $8.99. :(

I guess that is what I did wrong?

i opted to chat with someone, who said the overnight coupon code was broken... or something... it's showing 199 for me as well on the website... so ill try to ask them to match it in store, since it doesnt say 250 -50 online discount, it just says 199 for 2 yr contract

Actually, the same thing happened to me. For 8.99 I just said screw it. That promotion has been in place for so long it's kind of silly they even call it a promo. They should just give you the free overnight upon check-out. The way it is now, is people can easily get to the final page and think they are automatically getting free overnight, when the default option is a very easily overlooked free 2-day delivery. You have to pick the overnight option in the pulldown or you aren't getting it I can't tell you how many sad faces I've seen from members that didn't figure that out until it was too late.

Wtf is with the pricing differences, do you think that if I call now they will credit my order? I payed 320 but many people are showing 230 with out any discounts.

This is another thing that always happens. I'm not saying this is factual in this case, but in the past it's always had something to do with corporate discounts or additional NE2 discounts. New customers would not see the additional discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress