Well that wasn't very smart

Whosurdaddy

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So far very happy with the TB. I even like the kickstand - however, you can't use it when the AC charger is plugged in because that's the side the it lays on....

At least the volume buttons are up top when its sitting on its side with kickstand extended. Someone should have also to the micro-usb on the same side as well.

Fortunately this is my only complaint. Nice piece.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So far very happy with the TB. I even like the kickstand - however, you can't use it when the AC charger is plugged in because that's the side the it lays on....

At least the volume buttons are up top when its sitting on its side with kickstand extended. Someone should have also to the micro-usb on the same side as well.

Welcome to February (and January). Not a big deal for me, though I'm interested in getting the dock for it.

mo-bile#AC

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site

Sure you can. Just place the phone vertically with kickstand out instead of horizontally.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74