Juice Defender and Blockbuster Help

goalie

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
how, in the simplest terms possible, do i kill the blockbuster app? do i need to download the update to "turn the updates off"?

how, EXACTLY,do i do this?

(sorry - i am so new that i am struggling with this... trying to use the manual and FAQs, too - but i'd love any help!)

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Lovy-

Menu / settings / accounts and sync. now you'll see all the applications that can sync. Click the app you want to change. now just deselect syncing for the undecided ones. Now the little circle next to the app should not be green any more.

Reactions: lovy

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
how, in the simplest terms possible, do i kill the blockbuster app? do i need to download the update to "turn the updates off"?

how, EXACTLY,do i do this?

(sorry - i am so new that i am struggling with this... trying to use the manual and FAQs, too - but i'd love any help!)

I never updated I think. There was a option in blockbuster's menu to turn it off.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
phone charge is at 83% and then I heard some music start playing ughhhh it was that stupid game i love to plat Bakery Story telling me the food is ready lol I forgot to deactivate notices, hope that didn't mess up the charge. the push notifications. I hope I can still use those don't want to take all of the fun out of the phone. I like those silly games

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
phone charge is at 83% and then I heard some music start playing ughhhh it was that stupid game i love to plat Bakery Story telling me the food is ready lol I forgot to deactivate notices, hope that didn't mess up the charge. the push notifications. I hope I can still use those don't want to take all of the fun out of the phone. I like those silly games

You can use the phone when it's charging. I just noticed when doing something really intensive (video chat) it charges a lot slower.
Push email will drain the battery since it's constantly connected.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
You can use the phone when it's charging. I just noticed when doing something really intensive (video chat) it charges a lot slower.
Push email will drain the battery since it's constantly connected.
Thank you, It just turned green so I unplugged it and turned it off completely then plugged it back in while its still off waiting for it to turn green, now this time when it turns green and i turn it back on do I take it out the plug and let it sit for an hour or do i leave it in the plug? it didn't state whether or not to take out the plug. And am I to leave it off the charger tonight when I go to bed which wil be as soon as I am done bumping it.

Last edited:

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah just boot it back up and let it just sit there for a few hours, and right off the bat you'll notice in idle it'll take way less battery.

Yeah really loving this phone now.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah just boot it back up and let it just sit there for a few hours, and right off the bat you'll notice in idle it'll take way less battery.

Yeah really loving this phone now.
i noticed when I turned it on it say 99% not the full 100 did yours do that?

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Things like New's Skype Stock I turned off, the rest I set it for 4-8 hour syncs. I'm still at 75 battery. idling. Gonna go to bed now and leave it charging.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Lovy sorry I was away from my computer.
Once it has turned green at the off charging stage unplug it and power up. You should be good to go. Leave it alone and after an hour or so check spare parts and make sure your phone has been sleeping/idle. It sounded like your phone wasn't ideling earlier. So if it is now you're in good shape.

You said it started up at 99, I believe that's ok. If you really want, when that happens charge to green again.

Last edited:

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
hey forgetful, just to make sure, it's ok if I charge it overnight right? I usually sleep like... 7-8 hours won;t hurt right?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
hey forgetful, just to make sure, it's ok if I charge it overnight right? I usually sleep like... 7-8 hours won;t hurt right?

Ya its ok. But once it reaches 100 percent the charger will shut off. So when you unplug in the morning it'll probably drop to approx 95/96 percent fairly quick.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
My pleasure, I'm pretty happy so far. I can last a whole day no problem. I know how frustrating it is to have your phone last 1/4 as long as other's phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non