Sense UI or Custom Launcher? (POLL)

Sense UI or Custom Launcher

• Total voters

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I change it up between ADW and Sense, I tend to get bored very easily.

Check because the poll didn't show up.

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
how bout now? Thx for the heads up. BTW im enjoying Sense right now coming from Motorola. Would hate to get rid of the clock widget.... I know about beautiful Widgets and the others, but theres just something to say about native intergration. Just seems to work much better.

I also dont like that you can not import anything Sense into Launcher Pro or any other launcher, and you lose all that goodness :(

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Sense for now. I like LP and will probably move to that full-time at some point but I'm liking the way Sense is integrated into the phone.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm a LPP fan as well but I really like sense UI. Im gonna stick with it. Clock/weather widget is awesome. Beautiful widgets just doesn't measure up to it.
I used beautiful widgets on my X cuz its the closest I could get to the sense weather widget...and MOTO blur sucks so I used LPP

TBolt meatclaws via talkatap

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
LauncherPro for right now. I gave Sense a week, but I couldn't get used to the app drawer being on the bottom-left. Plus, I like having an icon dock at the bottom along with the app drawer.

I did like the location of the personalization button in Sense... Encouraged me to keep my setup fresh.

emmac1

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I basically had sense on my OGDROID with beautiful widgets and LP and the only reason I went with LP on my TB was because of the customizable doc on LP. I gotta have my four most used icons, sense was one of my biggest reasons in getting the TB but I ended up with LP. A little ironic you could say

shaddix

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
sense not worth the battery and there's better widgets. don't need huge clock got better stuff to do with the screen real estate.

sdhakko

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I went with LP just because it saved my battery juice. And so far it seems to be working. I can go a whole day without charging as long as I stay away from those starcraft 2 replays on youtube! :D But I just didn't have enough stuff to fill 7 screens with sense. Now I am on 3 screens with LP and experiencing improved battery life.

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Good point people. Never though of juice savings with a launcher.... Will some sense stuff still run in the background?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk