mms problem

shiloahs

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
any one else having this problem? trying to send mms messages from my photo gallery and the messages never go through. if anybody has any ideas please let me know. ty

h2opoloplyr_11

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
make sure your data icon (up and down arrows) are both working when trying to send mms. And usually it takes a bit of time to send sometimes. Are you getting the icon (paper with a clock on it) on top of your mms? if so, check the data icon and make sure both are lighting up....

Bwangster12

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is EXACTLY the same problem I was having, but I couldn't send or receive MMS messages for about 3 days. VZW phone support took me through a number of different steps, none of which included a factory reset.

Did a factory reset and now everything is working fine.

shiloahs

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
ty was trying to use wifi because i lose data service in my house completely with this phone for some reason. hopefully that problem will be taken car of soon

SHO95#AC

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
ty was trying to use wifi because i lose data service in my house completely with this phone for some reason. hopefully that problem will be taken car of soon

Well if you get good signal out side your home and not inside then I don't believe that's ever going to get fixed. In this case the network extender would be your only option.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty