Littleairjordan1

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I used a brillo pad to remove the protective film off of my kickstand. Overall it looks pretty good but i want it to look great. Would u guys reccomend sanding it down or polishing it?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If i sanded it down would it get rid of the scratches

Use different grades of paper. Start at maybe 600 if the scratches are really bad, if not then 800/1000 and move to 2000 or higher. Then use a polishing compound.

Tape the **** out of the entire phone do you don't scratch the plastic accidentally, trust me.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm just saying, you're stressing over it like it's a choice of whether to take your relative off of life support. Just try one of the many suggestions offered to you and see how it goes. You were given very detailed steps on what to do, several times, in several threads. It seems you are either ignoring all the advice or simply not reading the threads given to you.

It's not a major crisis. There are solutions. Do them and move on with your polished kick stand. No need to post multiple threads and keep posing, "help" after members here have offered solutions.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So you ask for help, people post threads and suggestions and you don't have the time to read them. You certainly have the time to post. I'm done with this thread. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy