Need help, setting up default text message picture viewer

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Got a text picture message today, clicked on it and a menu came up with three choices to use to view. I have always just canceled out of setting this choice as default. Today, I hit one of them to set option as default. How can I reverse that?

I tried uninstalling the GoSMS Pro app in hopes that would work.

Ideas?

Last edited:

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
When I try to view a picture in my text messages, it says:

\part\132
null 0.0MP 0x0 0 KB
Dec 31, 1969 7:00:00 PM

Ideas?

you probably checked HTML viewer as default,

just like you would change the default settings for your home launcher (sense, adw, go, etc)
make a list of your picture viewing applications (gallery, es file explorer, etc)
then go into your phone:
home>menu>settings>applications>manage>all>and go into each of those viewing applications & clear the default.

this will ensure whichever 1 of the X amount of applications you have for viewing pictures will not be the default & will then ask you to choose a program when you open up a new MMS from a sender

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If you know which app you chose you can go into settings>manage apps Then choose the app, scroll down and it will say "Launch by default" hit the "Clear defaults" button and that should do it.

streetstrip01

Legalized Drug Dealer
Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, not sure what one it defaulted to, but the issue is only with the GoSMS Pro. The factory installed MESSAGES one works fine.

Short of going into each file and looking =, I can't find anyone that stands out. The HTML viewer has all the buttons greyed out that I could push, except the usual ones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non