Saving game data before transfering device?

thewatrb0y

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I just received a CLNR device after my 2nd device had issues with the glass popping out on one side of the screen (My original device, the power button was stuck, and the headset jack did not work properly) anyways, I went thru the issue of losing all of my game data when i transfered to the 2nd device. I was wondering if there was a way to make sure that all of my game data is saved, and that i don't lose it again. Angry Birds and the other programs that i'm looking to save the game data have been moved to the SD Card but I thought they had been previously and it didn't save any of the data.

I'm unrooted, so titanium backup doesn't look like it will work (people had suggested this in other threads). I'd prefer a free program but would consider purchasing something if it was guarenteed to work.

Any thoughts?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Only if you were rooted... so no way to do it if you are not rooted... and rooting will wipe all your data.

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
This is one thing that I think BlackBerry has over Android. when I would backup my BB is saved everything. I could update my phone and restore all the data for apps and games. I don't understand why this is not possible on android devices without rooting.

thewatrb0y

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
This is one thing that I think BlackBerry has over Android. when I would backup my BB is saved everything. I could update my phone and restore all the data for apps and games. I don't understand why this is not possible on android devices without rooting.

Agreed..... I came over from the BB and thats pretty much the only thing i'm disappointed in. The only other thing that annoys me, is duplicate contacts created by the people in my contact list, plus those same people from the facebook contact list!

I have like 750k of coins and 60 fishbucks in TapFish that I played when I was kinda bored and i'm on level 27 (apparently i'm bored more often then i thought.) I really don't want to have to start all over again! As much as i'd hate to have to start Angry Birds over... I can get back to where I am in an hour or 2.... The TapFish game took me weeks. lol

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

"One thing"... how about taking a screen shoot without being rooted... ok, there are a few things... but I'll live with those couple limitations over the several limitations of Blackberry any day of the week and twice on Tuesday!!!