Speaker phone question

jhimebau

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I was using the speaker phone and I brought my contact list up and I could not turn the speaker phone off. Does anyone know how to get back to the ear piece?

jhimebau

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Have you actually tried this? This is what I tried doing and it kept going to the contact list instead of the call screen with the buttons to turn the speaker phone off.

jhimebau

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
OK I figured this out. In order to get back to the call in progress after doing nearly anything else you need to drag the header at the top of the screen down and select the call in progress there. Then you will get the screen that controls the speaker phone and can end the call too.

Thank folks for all of the good info on this forum.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Have you actually tried this?
Yes. And it works. I would suggest that whenever you have an operational question, if your phone is not stock, that you explain the modifications you have made. If no comment is made it is natural to assume you are asking about the stock phone. In your case, if you had mentioned that you were using Launcher Pro in the original post, I would not have answered. 'Cuz I'm not using Launcher Pro.

-Frank

jhimebau

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I was not my consideration that Launcher Pro would change such basic functionality. And IMHOP it should not change this functionality.

Again thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87