4g LTE still isn't working right in Texas.

drummerman2008

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thursday I had 3g service all day then when Friday came I couldn't get no internet what's so every. So I called Verizon they had me reset my phone all that stuff they have us go threw. Then told me I needed a new sims card so I got one from the nearest Verizon store for free. While I was waiting another guy came in with the same problem as me they just put in him a new order for a phone. I hear all the Verizon workers say the 4g network must be down. If its just me or is Verizon the only company that's having network issues with 4g?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thursday I had 3g service all day then when Friday came I couldn't get no internet what's so every. So I called Verizon they had me reset my phone all that stuff they have us go threw. Then told me I needed a new sims card so I got one from the nearest Verizon store for free. While I was waiting another guy came in with the same problem as me they just put in him a new order for a phone. I hear all the Verizon workers say the 4g network must be down. If its just me or is Verizon the only company that's having network issues with 4g?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
I ran this through my Android Central decoder and here's what I got out:

"Could someoine here help me with my issue of toatlly losing my data connection"?

Sure, try this:

Dial *#*#4636#*#*, select Phone Information, scroll down to Select Prefered Network Type, then select CDMA auto (PRL). Hit the phone's Return button to back out.

See if that helps.

-Frank

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Texas is kind of big, where are you at?? I drove through Houston last night and live in San Antonio...was/is working in both places for me.

SuperDave1621

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually I think it is the 4G network. I wasn't able to activate my phone on Thursday or Friday over the air. I went into a VZ store, and they said the network is down in my area (AZ), SoCal, Las Vegas, New Mexico, and possibly some of Texas with no ETA on when it would be fixed. My 4G has been spotty at best since I was able to get my phone activated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non