- 7 Posts
Deep Settings Shortcuts
I like to tinker. That being said, I am currently using the stock/LG launcher.
Upon tinkering, I somehow created a "Battery Use" shortcut.
For the life of me, I can not figure out how to create it again or any other similar shortcut(Application Manager).
Does anybody know the steps? I assumed it was simple the first time I did it, but I am failing hard right now.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- By rwenglish1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2013, 02:46 PM
- By Shaurya Rana in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:53 PM
- By 1Ando in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:43 PM
- By capcom303 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:24 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2013, 03:58 PM