Back to stock?
I want to unroot my G2 so I can get it worked on by LG. The only thing I've done to it after rooting is flashing a camera mod. Is this the best way of uprooting?
LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock) - xda-developers
- 07-04-2014, 08:04 PM #2Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Stock Lollipop with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By scipper77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-04-2014, 07:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:23 AM
- By Shay Camp in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 02:22 AM
- By eclein in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 19Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:25 PM