Revo takes nice pics! (share yours here)

Jasbo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Took a quick pic of my bike on the way out to lunch today... I was surprised when I put it on my computer and looked at it... Looks good eh? If you have an image to share, feel free to add.

my-2008-r6s.jpg

gopack471

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Here's one I took the second day I had it at a track meet. I was a little worried coming from an Incredible with an 8mp camera to the revo's 5mp but the megapixels don't really matter all that much, 5 is more than enough to make a decent sized print. The thing that strikes me about the camera in the revo is that it's extremely sharp.

0528111320.jpg

Jasbo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I dont know too much about lenses but I read somewhere before that the lense quality is more important then megapixels..

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I dont know too much about lenses but I read somewhere before that the lense quality is more important then megapixels..

Well the lens and the image processor are both more important than megapixels. In fact after you pass 6MP, the megapixel number really doesn't matter. Even a 6MP camera can make poster sized pictures pretty easily. Now you may need more megapixels if you want a billboard sized picture.

phloored

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Well if I could figure out how to post pics from my phone I would. I am such a noob at this. I am getting the hang of swype though, lol. I have done it in emails but not on message boards.

craigbob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Revolution for a bout a week now and overall I like it. I do have a few quibbles mostly concerning battery life and how frikking long the phone takes to charge.

I have rooted and removed a bunch of bloatware and I'll have to see how that impacts battery life.

Call quality is good. Speed is fast. I did replace the stock launcher with Go Launcher EX. I just wish there was some way of getting some of the stock widgets to work in Go Launcher.

I can;t wait for some custom Roms.

biggeek

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I've eaten artichokes, but I've never really considered what they are.

At a community garden in Palo Alto, California...The gardeners planted them and allowed them to flower and seed.

I never knew that by eating artichokes, I was eating flower buds.

I was amazed when I saw the artichoke flowers...Then I realized that my new Revo was also a camera (my previous phone was a 6 y/o Blackberry 8700c) and here you go.

biggeek

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Revolution for a bout a week now and overall I like it. I do have a few quibbles mostly concerning battery life and how frikking long the phone takes to charge.

The charge time is awful, but it's a compromise for using the standard micro-usb interface vs some proprietary plug and charger.

It's the same with the HTC Thunderbolt and Samsung Droid Charge.

It's like all of the 4G phone designers expect people who buy the phones to dock them to laptops for charging during the day.

jwxfd

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
The charge time is awful, but it's a compromise for using the standard micro-usb interface vs some proprietary plug and charger.

It's the same with the HTC Thunderbolt and Samsung Droid Charge.

It's like all of the 4G phone designers expect people who buy the phones to dock them to laptops for charging during the day.

Im sure its a known fact, but I just wanted to re-iterate using the wall charger takes less time to charge than plugging into a USB port...its all about available voltage...:fact

zombiearmy

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been stationed in OK for about a year and the one thing I've learned is this hole has the amazing sunsets and the Revo's camera does an awesome job capturing them
0924111939.jpg