Touchscreen is sluggish since 5.0 update.

maya707

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Games like Flappy bird are not playable anymore because of the delayed response to touches. I have tried wiping cache and increasing the touch sensitivity in the Display settings, but no change. Any fixes, ideas? Thanks!

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Games like Flappy bird are not playable anymore because of the delayed response to touches. I have tried wiping cache and increasing the touch sensitivity in the Display settings, but no change. Any fixes, ideas? Thanks!

This is one reason to hate that Samsung! Try going back down to KitKat or install CyanogenMod 12. Or you could try overclocking.... but you need a custom kernel. But I have one last idea. Take a screenshot of your high score and post it on Google+ then wipe the app data for Flappy Bird.

bitzyme

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
It's not just games.... I have noticed the same problem with touch sensitivity as well in everyday activities more recently.
I did increase the sensitivity but the difference was so slight it's hardly noticeable.
Considering all the added stress this upgrade has placed on the Note 3,
hoping Lollipop isn't damaging the phone's touch screen sensitivity.

revansCAAD8

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
It's not just games.... I have noticed the same problem with touch sensitivity as well in everyday activities more recently.
I did increase the sensitivity but the difference was so slight it's hardly noticeable.
Considering all the added stress this upgrade has placed on the Note 3,
hoping Lollipop isn't damaging the phone's touch screen sensitivity.

Exactly the same here since the Verizon 5.0 update on my Note3. Sure hope this gets fixed as it's already getting on my nerves! Never had issues with this before LP.

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App

revansCAAD8

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Exactly same here on our Note3's since the Verizon L5.0 update. Especially drives me crazy when scrolling and using the stylus! Never had any issue with this until 5.0!

PS. Accessibility options are Off. Oh I did try turning on Increase Touch Sensitivity but can't tell if it helped or not.

Robert
Stock other than using Nova Launcher

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer