Note 3 still anygood??

Strickster1

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone... going to try and make a long story short. I had a note 4 and i loved it but just had to upgrade to the note 7. I didnt like the note 7 and so im using an old s4 now. Question is, i have a friend that will sell me his note 3 for 75.00. Is it worth it and is it still any good, meaning spec wise and performance.

anon(319128)

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Marginal. I was using my wifes old Note 3 till I got my 6P this week. It's ok, good call quality....kinda slow and shows it's age in some of the software it runs. I had issues with WiFi, not automatically reconnecing. At work, I had to connect manually daily, sometimes at home as well. I was happy to be rid of it. Go buy a new LG G Flex 2 for ATT off ebay....solid phone....$250 or so.

Domestoboto92x

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I have an unlocked Note 3, it can keep up with the new phones decently well, though obviously not a Nexus 6P level. Certainly better than I'd expect from a three ought year old phone. Though sometimes it chugs in the software, especially in REALLY heavy games. Otherwise it's great! No problems so far with calling, LTE-ing, or messaging...

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Domestoboto92x. For a 3 year old phone, it can still hold it's own. Obviously it's a fair step back from Note 7, but not too much from the Note 4. I too had my Note 3 for almost 3 years and only recently upgraded because I got a Note 5 free from Samsung Insights participation. For $75 you can still have a decent phone to use until you find the "one".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non