Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
That device is for the Taiwanese market and doubt it will make it here.

Posted via Android Central App

The droid DNA was basically the butterfly. If we don't have hope, then there is nothing!

And maybe that is why Verizon took longer to get its HTC one out, perhaps it will be a variant of the butterfly s. Hoping they come up with something big on a hail Mary pass.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have been off contract with VZW for the last 18 months, but stay for the unlimited LTE. I keep hoping they learn to keep up on new devices, but it seems they really, really don't care.

me too. Tmobile looks more attractive every day. By the time vzw gets phones I want ATT has newer model of same.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Hopes of the 32GB Verizon S4 are dying as fast as this thread. :(

I got the used S3 I bought a few days ago, and it is definitely an upgrade from my galaxy nexus. I have all my apps transferred and running; it is certainly punchier and multi tasking better than the GNex.

I wish it was a 32 GB S4, but its about the next best thing. Bought a set of new anker batteries and getting like 3.5 hours screen on time.

Nova Launcher helps me forget touchwiz is there lurking beneath the surface.

Sent from my SCH-I535

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
In the past, two year upgrades were a pretty big deal because the hardware got outdated so fast.

Now, I'm of the impression that if your phone is serving you well, keep it as long as possible. In your case, the note 3 could be in play before too long.

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
In the past, two year upgrades were a pretty big deal because the hardware got outdated so fast.

Now, I'm of the impression that if your phone is serving you well, keep it as long as possible. In your case, the note 3 could be in play before too long.

Waiting to see exactly what the note 3 is as well. If I want to jump to that I will sell the S3 for likely 60-70% what I paid for it.

Sent from my SCH-I535

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
That glas is the best $35. I've ever spent. I still have over 5GB left on my 16, maybe I don't need the 32 :D

Nice! I'm gonna go the the new Nano version myself. I did some price matching per se from what AT&T was gonna do so I'm saving the same amount as I would have if I had switched, but still in a holding pattern to see what happens. I'm thinking about doing the S4 and HTC One. And the Note 3 when it drops. :D

jameyscott56

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I'm gonna go the the new Nano version myself. I did some price matching per se from what AT&T was gonna do so I'm saving the same amount as I would have if I had switched, but still in a holding pattern to see what happens. I'm thinking about doing the S4 and HTC One. And the Note 3 when it drops. :D

That Note 3.... if the rumors are right. I know what daddy is getting for Christmas!

sent from GSN2 using Tapatalk 4

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

While I note the Note 3, I believe that it's going to be to huge for an everyday phone. I loved my Note 2 but it was just too large.
Note 3 from Verizon = 6 months late, big logo on home button and I'm sure only available in 16GB. :D

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
While I note the Note 3, I believe that it's going to be to huge for an everyday phone. I loved my Note 2 but it was just too large.
Note 3 from Verizon = 6 months late, big logo on home button and I'm sure only available in 16GB. :D

We only saw the Note 2 in 16gb and I am sure you are correct about the Note 3 in 16gb only...now what about the S4?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
We only saw the Note 2 in 16gb and I am sure you are correct about the Note 3 in 16gb only...now what about the S4?

I have resorted to the fact that there will be no 32gb version. The last "email" that was shown indicated a 32gb at the end of July. If that were true, I would expect an announcement no later than the middle of July.

So Verizon.....make me eat my words. :D

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Am trying to hang in there, but I keep checking and seeing and hearing................................................<crickets>........................................nothing. Makes me go read the HTC One reviews....but then I wonder if Verizon will cripple that device with 16GB of internal storage and there's already NO SD card. Whole lot of nothing to look to just now.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that the HTC One will only have 16GB, but hopefully that was just someone trolling

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez