Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 118
Like Tree19Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    There have been reports of no 32gb GS4 from Verizon....google to find them.


    "Other carriers are not yet offering the Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB model. Verizon stated that it will not carry the 32GB Galaxy S4 model. T-Mobile and Sprint are silent on the matter, which leaves some hope. U.S. Cellular isnt ruling it out, but has yet to confirm that it will offer a 32GB Galaxy S4."

    So, IF on May 30th there is no 32gb GS4......
    What will you do?

    I understand many are "waiting" "hoping" for a 32gb version, since they believe it will be more "useful" in the long run.
    I myself can and will be fine with the 16gb model as I won't have any large games, apps, etc. Music, photos on my 64gb micro SD card is fine.

    What about YOU?
  2. #2  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,716 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,337 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Until something official comes from Verizon, I take these "reports" as rumors. If Verizon doesn't release a 32gb, that's poor of them. They claim the 32gb S3 didn't sell well - I call bs. I will continue to hope for a 32gb until Verizon puts it on their web page or releases a statement stating their declination.

    I can live with a 16gb as I too have a 64gb card....or maybe I switch carriers. I usually buy full price anyway as I don't want to be tied to a contract.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    wait for the 64GB !
    rexxman likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Wait for the Samsung Tab 8 32gb wifi only get a VZW dumb phone and data modem in 4g LTE. I could also just keep the S3 32 gb which I may do.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Jeepers. That is the SAME regurgitated article that Gottamobile keeps peddling without ANY proof for a few weeks. They will not say who their source is other than Verizon, and what the "source" said was speculation and some BS as well. Two VZW corporate reps have said they have no clue if they will or will not carry it. 50/50 it seems, until Verizon says something publicly.

    I will just stick with my S3 if no 32GB. I bought a Nook HD+ since now has Google Play and flashed it to side load Adobe Flash and some other non market apps. Best $200 purchase I have made If no S4 32GB, this will be my new toy instead
  6. #6  
    MBM7881's Avatar

    Posts
    597 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,119 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    I'm still keeping my 16GB S4 when it comes . Besides i doubt the 32GB would be in before the 14 days are up

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Premium1 likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by MBM7881 View Post
    I'm still keeping my 16GB S4 when it comes . Besides i doubt the 32GB would be in before the 14 days are up

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    I'm hoping the 32GB are in stores on day one. Did you pre order the 16?
  8. #8  
    MBM7881's Avatar

    Posts
    597 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,119 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    I'm hoping the 32GB are in stores on day one. Did you pre order the 16?
    Yea thru verizon online

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    felloffthetruck likes this.
  9. #9  
    pwscott's Avatar

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    If there is no 32GB or 64GB version from VZW I will pass on this phone and wait to see if they make a Note III I think.
    --------------------------
    Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Black on Verizon
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 4G/LTE on Verizon
    Samsung Galaxy Gear - Jet Black
  10. #10  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwscott View Post
    If there is no 32GB or 64GB version from VZW I will pass on this phone and wait to see if they make a Note III I think.
    I'm going to do the same thing. I'm already disappointed with Verizon's policies, but I think IF they decide not to carry it, it would be a poor decision.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    will wait for 32GB S4 or HTC one at 32/64 whatever comes first
    Thanks,

    Mark
    Kyo7135 - Treo600 - Treo650 - Treo 700 - BlackBerry 8800 - Blackberry 9000 - Droid - Storm 2 (failed Experiment) - Droid - Droid X - iPhone4S (waiting to come back to Android with HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4)
  12. #12  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,716 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,337 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner View Post
    will wait for 32GB S4 or HTC one at 32/64 whatever comes first
    Verizon is not getting the HTC One.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Until something official comes from Verizon, I take these "reports" as rumors. If Verizon doesn't release a 32gb, that's poor of them. They claim the 32gb S3 didn't sell well - I call bs. I will continue to hope for a 32gb until Verizon puts it on their web page or releases a statement stating their declination.

    I can live with a 16gb as I too have a 64gb card....or maybe I switch carriers. I usually buy full price anyway as I don't want to be tied to a contract.


    I'm sure the 32gb s3 didn't sell well because they didn't promote it.

    I have never sold a single one.

    I never saw it in Walmart

    Never saw it on display

    They set it up to fail

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  14. #14  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Verizon is not getting the HTC One.
    Wait a few months - possible announcement at CTIA on 5/22
    Thanks,

    Mark
    Kyo7135 - Treo600 - Treo650 - Treo 700 - BlackBerry 8800 - Blackberry 9000 - Droid - Storm 2 (failed Experiment) - Droid - Droid X - iPhone4S (waiting to come back to Android with HTC One or Samsung Galaxy S4)
  15. #15  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    I encourage forum members to contact Verizon corporate directly with your comments. My suggestion would be Tami Erwin the chief marketing officer. You can send her an email by clicking the "view profile" link here:



    At the bottom of her profile there is a contact link

    "Contact: "
  16. #16  
    pwscott's Avatar

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Message sent:

    "...Please help ensure that we loyal VZW customers have access to the Samsung Galaxy S4 ** WITH 32GB or 64GB of Memory ** just as AT&T buyers and other end users do.
    Because one can not move apps or games etc to the Micro SD Card in the Samsung phones, the SGS3 only being offered with 16GB when Android Software and Verizon 'bloatware' has taken up (permanently) all but ~8GB of that storage, is unacceptable and will cause customer churn if not offered in a 32GB or 64GB version.
    Thanks for listening.
    Respectfully,

    XXXX
    Customer since you were Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems
    Last edited by pwscott; 05-11-2013 at 03:10 PM.
    --------------------------
    Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Black on Verizon
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 4G/LTE on Verizon
    Samsung Galaxy Gear - Jet Black
  17. #17  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwscott View Post
    Message sent:

    "...Please help ensure that we loyal VZW customers have access to the Samsung Galaxy S4 ** WITH 32GB or 64GB of Memory ** just as AT&T buyers and other end users do.
    Because one can not move apps or games etc to the Micro SD Card in the Samsung phones, the SGS3 only being offered with 16GB when Android Software and Verizon 'bloatware' has taken up (permanently) all but 8GB of that RAM is unacceptable and will cause customer churn if not offered in a 32GB or 64GB version.
    Thanks for listening.
    Respectfully,

    XXXX
    Customer since you were Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems

    Actually it's only 2gb of memory, but 16 if storage with around 9 left.

    I'd edit that before sending

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  18. #18  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by GS4Bob View Post
    Verizon stated that it will not carry the 32GB Galaxy S4 model.
    Where and When??? I've never heard this one before... where and when was this statement??? Certainly you would not have heard this from a sales rep... they are liars.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  19. #19  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    Actually it's only 2gb of memory, but 16 if storage with around 9 left.

    I'd edit that before sending

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2


    Actually they were correct! it is 2gb RAM or primary memory, 16 gb secondary memory (Storage is memory)

    When they refered to the 16gb and 32gb as memory, they were correct.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by cehowardS4 View Post
    Actually they were correct! it is 2gb RAM or primary memory, 16 gb secondary memory (Storage is memory)

    When they refered to the 16gb and 32gb as memory, they were correct.
    No, memory is RAM.



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #21  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,716 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,337 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Where and When??? I've never heard this one before... where and when was this statement??? Certainly you would not have heard this from a sales rep... they are liars.
    Adam Mills at Gotta Be Mobile posted a story on April 26th where he guy claims he received first hand knowledge of Verizon passing on the 32/64gb models. He claims he has a source tell him this but after repeated requests, he will not elaborate on his "source" of how he was the only one to report this. I threw the bull s h i t flag.



    Pure rumor until I see if directly from Verizon.
    Thanked by:
  22. #22  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    No, memory is RAM.



    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Yup, you are correct, just got it backwards.

    Memory is RAM.. (Random Access Memory) : Storage is memory too. Storage is secondary memory,and RAM is primary memory.

    Don't need to click on your link to know that!!
  23. #23  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Adam Mills at Gotta Be Mobile posted a story on April 26th where he guy claims he received first hand knowledge of Verizon passing on the 32/64gb models. He claims he has a source tell him this but after repeated requests, he will not elaborate on his "source" of how he was the only one to report this. I threw the bull s h i t flag.



    Pure rumor until I see if directly from Verizon.
    I think they are trying to sell as MANY 16gb versions as they can before the release the 32gb..ATT already has the 32gb version..
    Last edited by cehowardS4; 05-12-2013 at 11:26 AM.
  24. #24  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    I have a 64GB card, it's not necessary for 32gb version.

    Posted via Android Central App
  25. #25  

    Default Re: IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    I have a 64GB card, it's not necessary for 32gb version.

    Posted via Android Central App
    So you install apps to that card?

    If not, then yes it is necessary

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What will you do if no ics?
    By Hatecrime69 in forum Motorola Droid 3
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. What will you do with your Evo 4G when you buy the 3D?
    By yourfriendmat in forum HTC EVO 3D
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:04 AM
  3. What will you do with your X?
    By Arelunde in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:04 PM
  4. What will you do first when you get your Thunderbolt?
    By amotter in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:28 AM
  5. What will you do when Windows Phone 7 surpasses android?
    By Light Speed1 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

B