- 1 Posts
Flashing Cricket Samsung Galaxy S4 to Verizon or any other good CDMA
Good afternoon, I have a slight problem. My cricket Samsung galaxy s4 will not be working on the cricket network past March 2015 and I just barely finished paying it off so to it's still a brand new phone. I believe that the US Cellular and Verizon use the same exact headsets the serial numbers just differ by the last digit.
I want to flash my galaxy to either Verizon or US Cellular or any other legit carrier that I can flash my phone to and use it's full capabilities. If someone can tell me how to do it or direct me somewhere where I can get it done that would be great. I am familiar with rooting and flashing custom roms to android phones so I just really need it know it my phone would work on other network if I just installed the stock software, you all know what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM #2
- By Miss Galaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 07-17-2016, 07:07 PM
- By Jon Cravener in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:53 PM
- By Aaron Philipak in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:16 AM
- By Shreddster in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 04:22 PM