Accidentally installed 5.0 - how do I GET RID of this monstrosity?

ZenSojourner

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I can't read the displays now, white backgrounds kill my eyes, and grey backgrounds with insufficient resolution for text are even worse. The fonts are smaller and obviously lower resolution, I can't read that either. The whole phone looks like it has a grey screen over it, everything is muddy and dull even though I have brightness turned all the way up. It deleted one of my apps altogether, one that I used CONSTANTLY but I can't remember the name of it.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS HORROR?

And does anybody know the name of the app that lets you clear your RAM and kill running apps?

MauJac

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
IMHO what you need is a factory reset. Take your SD card out. Turn off your smartphone. Push at the same time the home and volume up buttons after you pushed the start button. After a few seconds release the push and let the android robot to come out with a menu Scroll down and up with the volume button and select factory reset pushing the start button. Then select wipe cache Finally select restart.

Before all of that, make screen shots of your displays pushing the home button and the start button at the same time to know what apps you had.

For killing running apps without and app you can hold a little the home button and will take you to the multi-tasking apps just close them one by one or tap clear all. Return again and tap task manager A menu will pop up to clean your RAM.

Apps for that there are a lot on google play store, but before that I suggest you to make the factory reset first if you wish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty