small android phone

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
What is a good android phone in a small form factor, it seems all is big. I'm coming from a Thunderbolt. The width and length is fine, but it's too thick. I'm considering the iphone, if there's no android phone.

leprechaunshawn

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My wife likes the size of her Droid Razr M. She liked the features of my Galaxy S3 but the phone was physically too big for her.

Last edited:

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What is a good android phone in a small form factor, it seems all is big. I'm coming from a Thunderbolt. The width and length is fine, but it's too thick. I'm considering the iphone, if there's no android phone.

The RAZR line is pretty small in terms of thickness.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site

The Razr M is a great size.

Sent from my second brain.. Okay it is the only one working.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Call me a simple man... but I kind of like my Samsung Stellar. Not going to find many smaller.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Android Central Forums

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I would say the Razr M. 4.3 inch screen without the size and bulkiness of many other phones of the same screen size. next to my rezound, it looks downright puny, but I would trade what's under the hood any day. Great mid range LTE smartphone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress