Ordering New Phone Online Question

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
After being away for a while I have decided to come back to Verizon. I wasn't able to purchase my phone and set up my account in store due to an extremely busy schedule so I did it online yesterday. My question is how long does it usually take for the phone to arrive? I ordered a Droid Maxx so it was in stock. I've checked a couple of times today and it still says order processing. I was hoping it would be in by Wednesday...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you pick 2 day or next day shipping?

I find that Verizon sometimes doesn't ship same day, just depends on your luck.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
With the iPhone just recently releasing that could cause slow downs. Sometimes the shipping email and shipping updates don't get updated right away. I remember when droid x released, the shipping email came a day late but I still got the phone on time. So who knows. I ordered a phone today, paid for overnight shipping to get it Tuesday, if I don't will be asking for a refund for the shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got my confirmation email the phone has been shipped. You guys were right, it just hadn't been updated yet. Thanks, but now does anyone know if you can leave a note on the door for fedex if your not going to be at home to sign??

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my confirmation email the phone has been shipped. You guys were right, it just hadn't been updated yet. Thanks, but now does anyone know if you can leave a note on the door for fedex if your not going to be at home to sign??

I don't know if you can leave a note ahead of time... You may have to wait for the first notification slip and sign that. Doesn't hurt to try I guess =\