Moving from Contract to Edge to reduce monthly bill and ETF

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is allowing you to end your contract and move to edge if you signed a contract before 11/13/13. For those who signed a contract near then and looking to terminate service but do not want to move to T-Mobile, then you can move to edge on a phone like the s3 mini for $250. Say you bought your phone in October 2013, your etf would currently be around $310. So moving to edge would eliminate your etf, and you would only have to pay $250 balloon payment, plus you get a s3 mini. This is a better deal than paying straight etf.

Now for those who signed up on contract under the share everything plan before 11/13/13, you can now buy a s3 mini for $10.56/mo on edge. If you are on a 10gb or higher plan then you would get a $20 reduction in the line access charge for 2 years. Now at any time before 2 years, you can pay off the balance of the phone and get a contract phone again.

There are cheaper phones than the s3 mini, but they are all basic phones.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a link to the details of this? I'm scanning Verizon's sites and would like to see the fine print and also curious if it is just edge or if it is related to the More Everything and how that's different, etc. Thanks for the info!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a link to the details of this? I'm scanning Verizon's sites and would like to see the fine print and also curious if it is just edge or if it is related to the More Everything and how that's different, etc. Thanks for the info!

Edge can be used with or without more everything.

With regards to the 11/13 /13 date, it is discussed here. The offer to move from contract to edge is a time limited offer.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...verizon.com/landingpages/edge/&token=PpGcwK63

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non