Time for ROLLOVER data on Verizon

Eli_C

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, T-Mobile is doing it again. Hopefully their data rollover plans force ATT and Verizon to do the same thing! Go one better and offer UNLIMITED evening and weekends data as well!

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I was actually non-plussed about this Uncarrier. A little bit less even than with the WiFi one. But yeah, I guess rollover data is a good(ish) thing. Wouldn't call it a killer feature though. I'd rather have them offer the unlimited plan for a better rate :D

Eli_C

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I don't think ATT and Verizon will be going back to unlimited data anytime soon. So on those carriers rollover would be great, and they won't do it unless someone (T-Mobile) forces them to.

I don't know what peak usage is for data, but it would be nice to see unlimited data in off-peak hours.

Cares

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what you're talking about...I already am getting rollover data on Verizon.

Unlimited data rolls over to unlimited data the next billing period. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! /troll

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, I don't think ATT and Verizon will be going back to unlimited data anytime soon. So on those carriers rollover would be great, and they won't do it unless someone (T-Mobile) forces them to.

I don't know what peak usage is for data, but it would be nice to see unlimited data in off-peak hours.

This. I don't ever see unlimited coming back for AT&T or Verizon ... I would be shocked if they even followed some kind of rollover data program as well. Personally I think the FCC should somehow force this but .. that is just me. If I pay you for 10 GB I should get 10 GB without expiring in only one month ...

Especially with overages. You get 1 overage charged and use 10 MB of that 1 GB they tacked on and it is instantly gone upon cycle reset? Unfair.

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what you're talking about...I already am getting rollover data on Verizon.

Unlimited data rolls over to unlimited data the next billing period. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! /troll

This is what I have as well. It is the best type of rollover data!

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
The uncarrier was enough incentive to get this 10+:VZW customer to say screw you VZW. Switched to TMo in October. I was originally reluctant but been real happy with the change. Saving some serious cash, and even more now. Uncarrier just keeps getting better.

32gig

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile just announced this.. I'm sure at&t and Verizon will follow with something similar..

Posted via Android Central App

almahix

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Verizon and AT&T probably wont. I have a 6 gig/mo on Vz but I am retired and disabled and rarely use more than happy200-300 meg. Wish I could donate it to someone.

cambrosio#AC

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
With working from home and normally being on WiFi we barely used 5 gb between three devices last month. Upgraded to 10 since my husband has found some streaming apps he likes to watch away from home. Right after that our TV provider Cox launched citywide WiFi as long as we have our login info we're golden. It would be nice if the data rolled over though.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well att just did it, to a limited extent. Verizon would probably follow, but expect limitations

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4