Verizon - NFL Games Stream Data Free

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I see this:

"Don't miss a moment of the action by streaming live local and primetime games on CBS, NBC, ESPN, FOX, and NFL Network, all without using any data," Verizon Wireless says on its website."

But somewhere I also read (and GRRRR ... can't find now that I'm asking) - is that this doesn't apply to downloads that occur during games. So, what exactly is FREE and can anyone who uses the NFL app tell me approximately how much data they *did* use to watch a game(s)??? Hubby would love to be able to do this but we are always right down to the wire on data usage every month.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I see this:

"Don't miss a moment of the action by streaming live local and primetime games on CBS, NBC, ESPN, FOX, and NFL Network, all without using any data," Verizon Wireless says on its website."

But somewhere I also read (and GRRRR ... can't find now that I'm asking) - is that this doesn't apply to downloads that occur during games. So, what exactly is FREE and can anyone who uses the NFL app tell me approximately how much data they *did* use to watch a game(s)??? Hubby would love to be able to do this but we are always right down to the wire on data usage every month.

Basically the stream of the game is free. The images in app, ads, etc. still count. While those will be less than the actual game part they still will chip away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane