- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Stuck at 3 birds
Hello, new here and about to slam this stupid tablet into the concrete.
It wasn't working well, so I tried to download TnT lite and then cyanogen (spell). I tried to install cwm and that didn't work, so instead of continuing down a dead path, I thought I would do a factory restore. I went into recovery and did that and now I cannot get the stupid thing to go past the 3 birds with the phrase "booting recovery kernal image".
It won't do anything.
It will not go into recovery mode.
I have tried going into apx mode, plug into my computer and my computer will not recognize it.
I have drained the battery.
Popped the back and hit the reset button.
I can't nvflash it, I can't reinstall anything....nothing works.
- 02-10-2014, 04:56 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Stuck at 3 birds
I am running TnT Lite on my g tablet. I called g tablet Tech Support and they say I should be running Vegan ROM Beta 5.1. However, my g tablet will not go into recovery mode. I can shut it down, but any attempt to go into recovery mode, it just reboots. Help?
- By Commander in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 02-29-2012, 02:57 PM
- By Tmadness in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 52Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:37 PM
- By MightyPreHammer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 07:57 AM
- By jojoko in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:28 PM
- By wkj in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:40 AM