The "OMG my Evo V 4g is here!!" Thread

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
No problem if you have any questions fire away.. To take a screenshot with it you hold down the power button and the lower volume button.. Enjoy!!

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you gotten a decent battery life? What does your wallpaper look like? How many gb is usable? Lastly, was there any bloatware?

Sent from my cave

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Sorry got some screen shots human error Batterys like the ov had it full bright no power save got 15 hrs 1st run with moderate use lot of sleep time.. It keeps stats on usage and graphs so tracking power usage is easy.... Got 1 gig of mem 8 sd and yes the partition that took the other 3 gig of mem in there is loaded with apps I'm never gonna use like buying movies bla bla bla pics soon

Last edited:

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the tilted owls head icon is for me turning off Google tracking the other one is a screenshot I took and it is in notifications.. So Bad.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the tilted owls head icon is for me turning off Google tracking the other one is a screenshot I took and it is in notifications.. So Bad.

May I ask you what the phone came with, just to make sure? (like sd card, power cord, screen protector, whatever?)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
May I ask you what the phone came with, just to make sure? (like sd card, power cord, screen protector, whatever?)

Mine came with the wall charger that comes apart for usb use.. A 8 gig memory card and the tos, instructions that's it.. It has gorilla glass but its getting another protector anyways.. I cannot believe I have this handset before the pre orders and that,s so not right.. I just bought a laza 3400 mah battery and cover/(says 3D) clear screen protectors and a Cello vertical holster and another clear gel case when stock battery is in it (HTC shows thru).. There's my big toe!! 3D pics coming soon lol.. Total was $50 on amazon.. Gel case was on ebay for under 5$
View attachment 27045

Last edited:

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Same. My parents wont let me buy it. I can't find a way to justify why I need a new phone and lose my cheap plan :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I think I can help you in the "parent" department. I'm a grandmother so I have some expertise
here. Try telling your parents you need the new bigger phone cause it's more powerfull. It can run a full office suite, a financial management app, and other personal business apps to help keep yourself organized. Maybe show them the apps on a PC that you plan to run such as
Mint (to keep track of your expenses) Kingsoft Office for spreadsheets, word docs & other info.
Business Calendar for planning just as examples. Show them you plan to get your crap together like a responsible adult. You will need the adult gadget to do it. The EVO V is no toy phone. It's an investment in YOU! Good luck!

Reactions: Kale Blossom

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I think I can help you in the "parent" department. I'm a grandmother so I have some expertise
here. Try telling your parents you need the new bigger phone cause it's more powerfull. It can run a full office suite, a financial management app, and other personal business apps to help keep yourself organized. Maybe show them the apps on a PC that you plan to run such as
Mint (to keep track of your expenses) Kingsoft Office for spreadsheets, word docs & other info.
Business Calendar for planning just as examples. Show them you plan to get your crap together like a responsible adult. You will need the adult gadget to do it. The EVO V is no toy phone. It's an investment in YOU! Good luck!

Oh crap then I need to take mine back lmao..

Last edited:

anon406695

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Same. My parents wont let me buy it. I can't find a way to justify why I need a new phone and lose my cheap plan :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Just be responsible! I was going to buy the phone myself with money I got from my babysitting job until I lost that gig. My dad saw how I had been paying my own bill and doing great so he told me he would help. I've got about 115 (80 + 35 from my mom) already so I should be good :D.

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey if you have your Evo v download this pic and tell me if it come's up 3D for you please or how we transfer them in 3D thx..
View attachment 27087 These look great in portrait view omg!! Had a week old deer I got 10 feet from but couldn't get a pic.. Dang.

Last edited:

wrath6647

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
My phone should ship tomorrow, I cant wait. What I'm wondering is if anyone that has gotten their phone already can tell me if there is a "screen protector", really just a temporary clear film that's meant to be removed, on the screen. As I've bought a case and screen protector for my phone but they wont be here until about a week after I get the phone so I was hoping I would be able to skate by with leaving the temporary one on for a while. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89