Evo V and 4G coming 5/31

joerivera17

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah me too I stick with my OP until I save some money, probably get until after summer. And thanks for the reply. :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Again, sorry...this was the first time I saw a release date and just thought I would share...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Noah390

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Again, sorry...this was the first time I saw a release date and just thought I would share...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

sorry my browser refreshed the feed after i posted my comment and i hadn't seen your apology yet. sorry for the confusion

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm afraid the EVO's too rich for my budget but thanks for the 411 on virginmobileusa web. But the Elite, however, may turn out be a nice little phone in the hands of a good dev! (hint,hint,hint ;)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
But the Elite, however, may turn out be a nice little phone in the hands of a good dev! (hint,hint,hint ;)

While it may get a Dev or two, I wouldn't count on any real development.

Most Devs will stick with the OV, leave entirely, or go with the oneV or Evo V. The Elite is not much of an upgrade for an OV owner, and when you add in the cost plus monthly increase, it's a terrible phone to get.

It's fine if you are switching to Vm, and have no phone, but even then, thre OV is a Better choice.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty