I just want to say thanks and farewell

itzme1993

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I got the Optimus v the day it came out, it was my great escape from the Samsung Intercept and when I saw the amount of devs show up I got really excited. I remember the Romidus rom and all the great tweaks it added. I remember when we got Gingerbread thanks to the awesome devs and how exciting it was, then they got a completely stable build with everything working. Now there are alpha/beta 4.x roms and I'm going to miss this great community. I was able to get a HTC Sensation 4g really cheap and am leaving to T-Mobile. I have only posted once before on the forums but I really just want to say thanks to everyone who helped out and made this awesome little smart phone that much more awesome!
Good luck and farewell!

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Just hope you don't leave us. Heck even me I've gone though the HTC one v and now on the Motorola atrix HD and still haven't left this amazing community :)

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Me too, I went from OV to the Elite and now I'm on the One V and I still check the OV forums. Good to see the work continue on it. It was my first smartphone and I still have it around being used by my son as a WiFi device for games and music.

And good luck with your new phone and tmob

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

itzme1993

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably come back every now and again see how things are going. I really love it here! There are so many people here willing to help!
and thanks! I really hope T-Mobile's $30 plan is what it is cracked up to be

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non