Can't get rid of Market?

B10alia

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Re-flashed my Optimus V today, with the latest (I assume) issue of gapps for CM7. Well, now I have Market on my phone instead of Play Store. Applications start freaking out left nd right because Play Services is gone. I followed a link to it from one of my apps, but Market FC's at some point during the installation (sometimes the app downloads, sometimes not) and I can't install it. I got an APK of Play Store, but when I try to install it manually, I get a green check mark and "Application Not Installed". Ditto with an APK I found for Play Services. Can someone out there help me? Everything was working fine until I did "fix permissions" under recovery, not really knowing what it did... I was getting FC's from almost every app when it finished, hence the wipe and re-flash mentioned at the beginning of my post. I used the same zips that were originally on the phone before I messed with it, so I know those aren't bad...

B10alia

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
it looks like it just tried to download and install play services on its own, but it's telling me I don't have enough space... with 250+mb available on the SD card and 84 mb free on the phone itself... the file appears to be about 7 mb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty