Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers

Title says it all...I've whipped up/converted a few wallpapers for the upcoming release of the Droid X.

Enjoy and be gentle :P

Note: For those wanting to make their own wallpapers should be working with a 960 x 854 canvas to take advantage of its multiple windows.

Last edited by JubbaTheHutt; 07-14-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    Thanked by 2:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Continued....

Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Nice work. Stickied. If anyone else has any at this resolution, please add to this thread.

Here are some of mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx1.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx2.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx3.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx4.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx5.jpg  

continued....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx6.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx7.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx8.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx9.jpg   Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droidx10.jpg  

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Not sure how many are fans of artist "Eboy" but I figured I'd throw up some of his work...

Last edited by JubbaTheHutt; 07-14-2010 at 11:22 AM.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Another random grouping...

Last edited by JubbaTheHutt; 07-14-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

see
    I believe he just made his mobile wallpapers free to download. I've subscribed for about 5 years, and it's worth it.
    Droid X
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - CM10

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

love these!

Quote Originally Posted by cae2685 View Post
    see
    I believe he just made his mobile wallpapers free to download. I've subscribed for about 5 years, and it's worth it.
    Digital Blasphemy is one of my favorite places to get wallpapers from. They are all amazing.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

These are great. Would love to see more

Thanks guys. Been looking for some good ones.

shocked there is no megan fox or angalina jolie, or jessica alba wallpapers. Guess i gotta make my own.

Talking

Made this one yesterday. Any Starcraft fans here? This should make ya smile lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Potpourri of Droid X Wallpapers-droid-marine.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by cae2685 View Post
    see
    I don't know if you are aware, but members are not allowed to distribute "members only" wallpapers. It's a terms of use rule for Digital Blasphemy. The free wallpapers on DB may be distributed but I see at least 1 DB image above that shouldn't be on here. If anyone wants DB wallpapers for their Droid, they are available to members only, so you have to subscribe! Please respect the artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Streater View Post
    Nice work. Stickied. If anyone else has any at this resolution, please add to this thread.
    +1 i agree

Here boyyyssss

Thanked by:

Default 960 x 854 Wallpapers

These are part of my collection of wallpapers. They are all the correct size for the Droid X. I gathered these from around the web, so feel free to use them.

More to come...

I'll post more later...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast