- 698 Posts
Is there any way to recreate this effect?
I saw this picture on the Android Central homepage, and I find myself wondering if there's any way (whether it be an app, or whatever; I AM rooted, by the way) to recreate this effect.
I'm talking about the transparent icons on that iPhone image that has Siri up. I'd really like to make the app icons on my Galaxy Nexus similarly transparent, I think that would look pretty cool.
- 01-23-2013, 02:02 PM #2
- 1,010 Posts
Re: Is there any way to recreate this effect?
Looks like you may have to jump ship and buy an iPhone. That looks like something that happens when you activate Siri and it's obvious we androiders don't have that. Looks cool though
My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
- 01-26-2013, 12:58 AM #3
- By attendantfour in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2012, 08:20 PM
- By jimmiegeddes in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:24 PM
- By dharma89 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:54 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:54 AM
- By alacran in forum Market HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:46 AM