Epic 4G system wallpapers (large image warning!)

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Here's what they are
255nuc8.png

Download them here
Epic4G-wallpapers.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Reactions: mclarryjr

irishpride

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks gbhill, you are the man! I've been looking for these for a while now.

You wouldn't happen to have the stock wallpapers for the Captivate, more specifically the one I've attached? Thanks again.

Last edited:

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I'd be happy to oblige - what folder do I pull them from?

Not quite that easy, so I'm glad someone with a bit of hacking experience (that's you! lol) offered :p

Pull /system/app/TouchWiz**Launcher.apk (the ** will be the version number. The mesmerize I have here is TouchWiz30Launcher.apk)
Open the apk with 7-zip
look for the folder named "res" inside the apk
you'll find the wallpapers there. Just drag them from the folder to a new folder.

Sammy wont jump on you, so you can upload them to a fileshare site. Then change the link in my post PLEASE lol.

Then, for fun, pull all the apks and check out the images and icons inside them. Folders named res and assets will have media inside them

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'm just blind, but I only see icons and minor graphics in the res folder. I've uploaded the entire res folder here if you want to take a look.

And this is from "TouchWiz30Launcher.apk" in the "/system/app" folder.

DMRube

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Did these images ever get uploaded or found? I've been looking for that "paradise" wallpaper from the Epic. Any luck? Thanks in advance-

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty