Interesting Duo

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe on that side of the pond. Over here, no LTE Band 17 means no AT&T LTE. And they're one of the 2 larger carriers. (The other is Verizon, which is CDMA, so the phone won't work on their network at all.) I guess they're for the European market.

SharkyNY

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm kind of interested in these, especially the 5.5 version. They're saying they'll be selling it in their US web store, so maybe they'll have a version with US bands.

Bodzm

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
When is the Idol 3 coming out in the UK? I can't find it anywhere.

Front facing speakers, almost stock Android and great battery, all for a budget price. I'm sold

brybelle22

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
The Idol 3 supports US Bands w/ LTE!

Alcatel ONETOUCH support

I'm definitely considering getting one of these just to show people that they don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a quality cell phone experience. I would much rather save money buying from a company that doesn't spend millions in advertising (talking to you Samsung) and instead do a little "on the street" advertising for Alcatel instead. I've talked a lot of friends and family into buying flagships from the major developers, but now it's time to show them what their missing if they (or I) dig a little deeper.