I am looking for a K-Cup coffee maker that works with Echo

Hasaf

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I currently have a simple coffee pot on a smart switch. However, I would prefer to have a K-cup based machine.

Are there any K-Cup connected coffee makers? I have searched and haven't found any.

I do realize that doing it right is a complicated process because it would need motors to pierce the cup shortly before brewing. I am tempted to make a bit of a game of it and make one. However, I can assure you that my result would be ugly. Placing a "contraption" on the kitchen counter might interfere with domestic tranquillity. If there is something on the market, I would rather go with that.

Last edited:

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
there are smart coffee pots but as far as I know, there are not any smart k-cup coffee makers. The best you can do is a smartplug. If there were, I would already have one since I already have a smart instant pot and Amazon smart oven.

You can do a search on amazon using works with alexa as keywords to find everything they sell that works with alexa.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I read about a new Keurig Custom Smart coffeemaker, which is wi-fi enabled and is supposed to recognize a while variety of pods. But I couldn't find any information about if it can be timed to puncture a K-cup and make a cup of coffee based on a smart assistant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress