FULL Kindle Fire Video Review: Tutorial, Walkthrough & Impression

stimulatedboredom

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
In this comprehensive 4-part video series, I walk you through the Kindle Fire and discuss its features, specs, performance, my impressions and rating.

This series of videos is intended to be helpful and informative for those who just received their Fire or are thinking about getting one, as it takes you through every feature of the device and is a combination of a tutorial and product review.

Kindle Fire Video Review: Full Tutorial, Walkthrough & Impressions | Stimulated Boredom

I hope that they are helpful for those of you who are new to tablets or looking for more in-depth videos of the Fire!

Reactions: soapfan9900

XTREMENEWBIE

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: FULL Kindle Fire Video Review: Tutorial, Walkthrough & Impres

Great review!! Feeling better about the purchase I made for my wife's Christmas gift...;)

drjpreston

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the review. I love my Kindle fire. Perfect size, price and does everything I need it to.

jonhcox

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

fantastic review and I'm ready to play. Wifey is holding it hostage until Christmas. Thanks for the excellent video review and details!

jonhcox

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

So it appears that this update is fixing some of the initial concerns that I was reading about on the first release.

Thanks for the link. Looking forward to when my wife will bring it home. It's been in her drawer in her cubicle for a few days now. I have an iPad and I enjoy it. Mainly though I let my son use it. He's hooked on the Thomas the Tank Engine apps. I just never found reading enjoyable on the iPad form factor. Also, on my buddies KF I find the slightly higher ppi makes reading a little bit easier as well. I'm definitely looking forward to Christmas!

Thanks again.