Beta 3 issues beta 3 issues

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have come across if you go to mobile network in settings and try to add with the + sign next to it you will get no more mobile data and either reinstall beta which I did or possible factory reset

Attachments

• 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 16

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I have come across if you go to mobile network in settings and try to add with the + sign next to it you will get no more mobile data and either reinstall beta which I did or possible factory reset
You are correct, Mustang. If you're on Beta 3, don't toggle off mobile data or try to add a carrier. In my case, I lost LTE and tried to toggle mobile data. That caused me to lose data altogether and neither Google nor AT&T could fix. I opted out back to Pie and all is well. I might try the beta again, but this was one major bug that takes a FDR to correct.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You are correct, Mustang. If you're on Beta 3, don't toggle off mobile data or try to add a carrier. In my case, I lost LTE and tried to toggle mobile data. That caused me to lose data altogether and neither Google nor AT&T could fix. I opted out back to Pie and all is well. I might try the beta again, but this was one major bug that takes a FDR to correct.
Yeah was going to.take my Att sim and put my tmobile that's when it wouldn't give me options for my carrier, so I rolled back to P and then enrolled in Q again and wont try that again .

mbxx

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
There is an issue tracker for that issue.
I'm in Germany had the same problem, I didn't roll back, no factory reset, the worst case for me, so I searched in the internet and found out a way the solve that issue without reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa