Samsung Android Phones

andobuzz

Banned
Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Samsung has recently announced its new firmware update on the android models but failed to deliver the same on its most selling galaxy handsets and the tablets too.

I got a unsatisfactory opinion on this, about months back i brought a new galaxy tablet model and iam unable to get the update on my handset.

Is samsung making a new strategy, for the new handsets to be sold.
All the galaxy models should be provided the update, rather samsung says the galaxy S and tablet series dont have enough memory for this update, then why did u design this way?

these mobile makers have gone crazy of selling the new model handsets ignoring the updates for the exixting ones.

Mobile markets have become too much disturbing the economy this way.

how can a person buy a new handset every month.

if the updates were done for everyone then a person would always pefer to get a new handset costly and better to the exixting ones upon their time of feasibility.

If an update is not provided to a certain handset user then this is likely to note that the certain model is not designed properly or was marketed for a spam of time and is not valuable now.

this is way all these mobile makers even loose their resale value.

samsung should note this.

Friends please start to vote and reply on this topic seriously

Reactions: jwa726

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Updates are nice and I wish OEMs and carriers were more diligent about them, but I'm baffled as to why people feel entitled to them. This sector is white hot right now, and the people in charge have much more incentive to iterate fast to get new things on the market than support (at their own expense) existing hardware they've already sold. In any case, your phone will continue to work with whatever OS it has.

As for Samsung's claimed reason for not updating the Galaxy S series, that's BS and everyone knows it because the Nexus S already has ICS and it's essentially a repackaged GS without TouchWiz and a NFC chip. They just don't want to update a phone near the end of its life cycle and give customers a reason not to buy the GS3 when it comes out next year.