problems with android 4.2.2

gkrohn

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded to Android 4.2 .2. Since then I've had two problems. First my calendar on samsung calendar is showing all my appointment times as Greenwich Mean Time instead of Pacific time even though I have it set to Pacific time. 2 on my notifications of email it keeps bringing up old emails that I've already looked at as new email and it brings up like 30 at a time. Is anybody else having any problems with this and what is the solution?

Or is there a way to revert to the previous version?

josiahlikesminecraft

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I just upgraded to Android 4.2 .2. Since then I've had two problems. First my calendar on samsung calendar is showing all my appointment times as Greenwich Mean Time instead of Pacific time even though I have it set to Pacific time. 2 on my notifications of email it keeps bringing up old emails that I've already looked at as new email and it brings up like 30 at a time. Is anybody else having any problems with this and what is the solution?

Yes I have had multiple problems with android 4.2.2 on my gs3. What phone do you have?

Posted via Android Central App

josiahlikesminecraft

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

There is a way to revert but it u would have to factory reset it. I just got third party apps to fix the problem.

Posted via Android Central App