Root help needed!!

SilenT7272

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a new alps f 918 with android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. I want root access to free internal space. I didn't find any helpful information a long time ago. I hope someone can help here. Sorry for bad english...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a new alps f 918 with android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. I want root access to free internal space. I didn't find any helpful information a long time ago. I hope someone can help here. Sorry for bad english...

Welcome to the forums!
I did a quick Google for you and came up with little help. The downside to rooting a device is someone has to have it and try to crack it. If you don't get a device that is popular, no one may have a root procedure for you.
How much space do you have?
And you English isn't any worse than people who claim it as their fluent language...

SilenT7272

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
In my device's settings->storage menu is 512MB the internal storage, but about 20 MB free and the apps consumes 85 MB. Where is the another 400 MB? I also have a 16 GB Micro SD card... Thanks...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
In my device's settings->storage menu is 512MB the internal storage, but about 20 MB free and the apps consumes 85 MB. Where is the another 400 MB? I also have a 16 GB Micro SD card... Thanks...
It may be core apps that are needed to run Android.

SilenT7272

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I know this question doesn't belong here, but i think, my accelerometer is stuck. working in vertical direction, but horizontally looks like still in right side... Yesterday i had an accident. I unfortunately dropped my phone a height of my head :( After this falling don't turn to landscape mode or back if i use any app... Have any idea how can i repair this?

SilenT7272

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Oh, i almost foget, i find a htc that looks similar my alps f918, but only the front side... :) the uTorrent is described my device as a htc dream. Varied miture of devices... I'm very close to give up the rooting... Nothing works...