New Phone Batteery drain 5 h?

jeuceda

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Today I just bought a new LG Optimus L7 II, it has a battery that is supposed to last more tha 10h i charged my phone and when I locked the phone it went from 100% to 97 in like 2 min, please help this is my first android :(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Today I just bought a new LG Optimus L7 II, it has a battery that is supposed to last more tha 10h i charged my phone and when I locked the phone it went from 100% to 97 in like 2 min, please help this is my first android :(

Welcome to the forums.
New as in you are the first owner? If so, it can take a few charge cycles for the battery to begin to be efficient.
But, maybe you should check these out: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...how-tos/298919-guide-battery-saving-tips.html

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Give the battery a few recharges. It'll take some time to break in the battery before it really holds its charge as it should.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app

jeuceda

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes new as the first owner. I will wait a few days, by charge cycles you mean I have to wait till 5% and then charge the phone? Thankss :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes new as the first owner. I will wait a few days, by charge cycles you mean I have to wait till 5% and then charge the phone? Thankss :D

Well, full charge cycles, but plug in at about 25%.
Consumption also depends on usage. Screen brightness, etc.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

peakpeak

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Check if Google Play Music is running. It drained my battery in a few hours. After inactivating the app, battery hold for several days.
Regards
Peter

Last edited: