Download Paused can't remove from notification are and on tap shows nothing

soabbd

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I am using our country local brand walton primo gh2 phone. In notification area i see "Downloading English (US) ", under it download paused. First three or four time i tapped and hold and its took me to Language and input option and shows me that update and every time it stacked on 64%. after that when i again i tapped and hold it shows just app info nothing else and i cant remove it from my notification area. Please help me its very annoying to see and some file goes to queue under it too download never start and i have to restart downloads. I am using android 4.2.2. If you need product link just mention it in your comment.

soabbd

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I just figured it out, just go to the download manager from settings-apps and turn of notification and again turn on notification that's all, it work or me.

Yamini Patel

Jul 20, 2017
Visit site
I just figured it out, just go to the download manager from settings-apps and turn of notification and again turn on notification that's all, it work or me.

I'll tried but its not working in my case again the notificatin has shown when i turn on it i have le 2 phone with 6.0.1 android version