vaporware

djm7541

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
But I don't see why they even bothered to announce KitKat. I mean, beyond the fact that its name will be KitKat, what has Google said ?

So great, its name will be KitKat. That's so interesting.

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Someone needs to write an app that generates patterns of vapor on your screen, and then name it "vaporware". That, my friends, would be pretty damn epic.

Nobody's on Google +?

I have an account there, but I've never used it. Nobody I know is on there (well, ok, one person I know is on there) so I don't see much of a point in bothering with it.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have an account there, but I've never used it. Nobody I know is on there (well, ok, one person I know is on there) so I don't see much of a point in bothering with it.

Google+ isn't Facebook. It isn't just about people you know. Follow some people, ideas, trends, and concepts you are interested in, and you'll see the difference. Follow KitKat and you'll see where I got that date from.

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Pollster:

I'm still left wondering why it's just never really caught on. I remember when Google was really talking it up as the next big thing. They did much the same thing with Wave, which they did get rid of, and I can remember wondering how long it would be before they got rid of Plus.

In fact, I'm still kind of asking that same question.

Pollster

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Pollster:

I'm still left wondering why it's just never really caught on. I remember when Google was really talking it up as the next big thing. They did much the same thing with Wave, which they did get rid of, and I can remember wondering how long it would be before they got rid of Plus.

In fact, I'm still kind of asking that same question.

Would you consider Twitter and LinkedIn to have not taken off?
More people post on Plus than either of those.
I can ask them to stop if you're eager for Plus to go away.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I found Google+ had heaps of mates join on the first week of release then went nowhere, its picking up with members but not really posts for my circles.