Contact search

gregolin

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi.
I'm sorry if these questions were answered before, but I really could not find it for Android Jelly Bean.
1 - Searching in the people app (contacts), it returns names without phone number. I read something like "display only contacts with phone number", but I think this option doesn't exist in Jelly Bean. Is there another option?
2 - When I search in that app (people/contacts) I see only one register for each people, but when I search in the phone app (dial), the same string returns many results with the same information (just repeating the name and phone number).
Could anyone help me with these problems? They're really bad to look for a number in my android.
Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On my Nexus 5, I don't see any option to display contacts that only have a phone number, so you might consider installing a 3rd party contact app like Contacts+.

Regarding the multiple entries when using Google Search, it's probably because you have Search set to look in multiple different sources. Go to Google Settings>Search & Now>Phone Search, and see what's checked. For contact search, only Contacts should be checked.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty