Just updated to Lollipop. Used to be, to make a correction, you'd tap the screen and a cursor would appear with a tab attached...you could slide the cursor to where you wanted to make the correction. This tab no longer appears, and you have to keep tapping until you hit just the right spot rather than just slide it to the proper spot. Hope I have explained that clearly. Am I missing something? Can't believe they'd remove something that basic.
    05-04-2015 09:02 AM
    Still awaiting an answer to the dreaded cursor question. Is there no way to position the cursor to correct errors on the stock keyboard??
    05-26-2015 02:36 PM
    Are you having this problem with all apps or only one or two?

For the most part I get the cursor with the little tab on it using the stock Google keyboard on a Nexus 6. However, I'm pretty sure I have at least one app which does not display the tab - though I can't figure out which one that is just now.
    05-26-2015 02:42 PM
    Yes...anything that uses the stock keyboard..
    Someone said there's a setting for the cursor. I tried it, where you can slide your fingers across the keyboard to get the cursor where you want it (Like the arrow keys on a keyboard), but it's hit or miss as to whether it works.
    05-26-2015 02:55 PM